Course Content - German A1 Level
- Unit 1 Good day !
- Unit 2 Where do you come from?
- Unit 3 Nationalities
To greet and bid goodbye,
To say where one comes from,
naming continents and pose questions
Rooms and articles
- Unit 4 What is that?
- Unit 5 Where isÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¦?
- Unit 6 Numbers
Naming things and articles in daily life,
Counting and Numbers
- Unit 7 What are you by profession?
- Unit 8 Where do you work?
- Unit 9 I work at home.
Describing work atmospheres
Addresses and Contacts
- Unit 10 What is your address?
- Unit 11 Here is my visiting card!
- Unit 12 Telephone numbers
Asking where one lives and describing oneÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s own address.
Citing addresses and telephone numbers.
Get telephonic help quickly
- Unit 13 Family status
- Unit 14 Hey look, that is my sister?
- Unit 15 Do you know these people?
Giving out personal information
Fill a form
Talk about family
Do you have the time?
- Unit 16 How late is it?
- Unit 17 What are you doing today?
- Unit 18 Opening Hours
Telling the time and asking the same
Days of the week
Talk about the activities
Citing opening and closing times
- Unit 19 Apartments and Houses
- Unit 20 Furniture
- Unit 21 How much....?
Describing living situations and positions
Describing types of furniture
Citing prices of articles
- Unit 22 We all speak German
- Unit 23 Where are we going?
- Unit 24 Are we at the right place?
Geographical information and regional differences
Asking the way
Describing the way
Asking for help Understanding connections and transportation timetables
- Unit 25 Hobbies
- Unit 26 Have you planned something?
- Unit 27 A trip!
Talk about hobbies
Eating and Drinking
- Unit 28 What do you like?
- Unit 29 Mealtime!
- Unit 30 Dinner at a restaurant
Different food items Describing food, drink and taste.
Understanding a menu Ordering in a restaurant.
- Unit 31 Do you want something else?
- Unit 32 Where could I get that?
- Unit 33 We are searching for a gift
Dialogue while buying in the Market Shopping in different places-A mall, a pharmacy, A bakery etc.. Buying gifts
Through the Year
- Unit 34 Months and Seasons
- Unit 35 Weather and Climate
- Unit 36 Festivals
Months, Seasons, and talking about corresponding activities.
Talking about weather and climate Dates, Festivals and Birthdays
- Unit 37 What do I wear?
- Unit 38 How do you findÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¦?
- Unit 39 An online order
Talking about clothing
Buying a piece of clothing in a shop
Body and health
- Unit 40 Parts of the body
- Unit 41 Get well soon!
- Unit 42 Stay healthy! Giving tips
Different parts of the body
Appointment with Doctor, explaining sicknesses and pains.
In the City
- Unit 43 I am new in this city
- Unit 44 Tourist spots
- Unit 45 A postcard
Describing different activities when one is new in a city in Germany
Describing a city and its tourist spots Letter writing practice.